The Better It Looks, The Better It Books
October 23, 2017
We all know by now that buyers and renters start their search online. In most cases, a property has just one thumbnail or image to capture the attention of the potential buyer or renter. Grab the most attention for your listing by making that one image as impactful as possible.
– Add curb appeal – a fresh coat of paint on the front door and spruced up landscaping will pay for itself immediately.
– Hire a professional photographer – a professionally photographed exterior can frame the property just right to show its most attractive angle.
– Spice up your main photo being used on your listing page/distribution channel.
There are multiple things that can attract more attention to a listing:
- Blue skies – can be added in post-production if it was an overcast day
- Green grass – color can be maximized even if it is out of season
- TWILIGHT – adding just one virtual twilight image to your listing and using that as your main focus can add drama and grab someone’s attention more quickly!